- Cultivate the next generation of socially active and intellectual Jewish and Israeli leaders, who have a well-rounded knowledge of secular and Jewish studies.
- Establish a cultural dialogue, which enables participants to live together, listen to and respect one another.
- Create an “educational laboratory” in the field, which facilitates students’ internal reflection and growth and promotes a connection between each individual and the land of Israel.
- Expand students’ knowledge and understanding of a wide range of topics in the humanities, society and culture, as well as the literary and intellectual heritage of the Jewish people, on all levels.
- Develop the students’ senses of mission and social responsibility through their involvement in community life, both in study and in practice.
- Prepare each student to ethically serve in any unit of the Israeli military, whether in a combat or managerial position, whether as a soldier or as a commander.